Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gettin off my lazy ass

The time has come for me to get off my lazy ass and go work or something...hah! yeah. I do feel kind of lost not working in a traditional environment at times. Going to the gym and playing golf does relieve some of that lostness, but i think not enough. On the other hand, I'm not sure if working in a factory is for me. I've always wanted something more interactive, more down to earth.

In the factory people just make stuff and ship it out. Sounds simple? Sounds easy right? It probably is, but it's a real chore, unless you are really making money. Any chore becomes fun when getting paid well for it =). Who knows, I might put in extra effort because i'm getting paid so well....*might*...hahah.

Speaking of which, whomever works in factories, I think 90% of those take it easy, which there are a lot of, have kids. When life is easy, job is secure, life is stress free, there is nothing else to do but go make babies. I think this is such a funny quirk of factory life. With so many people giving out full moon baby stuff, I find myself losing track of who's the one having the baby.

Anyways, I'll be going to the job fair on Friday to see whats going on. Get a dream job? hopefully, or a high paying one :)

No comments: