Monday, August 07, 2006

Into Blog Space and Beyond!

That’s right folks, this is my first blog entry. I am fresh meat to the world of blogs. As I sit here I can’t help but think. Why haven’t I started one sooner? Am I too lazy? Am I too cool? Am I too afraid to expose myself?



Ok, ok, I won't scare anyone like that…..All those are excuses. In the end for me, it takes a shift in thinking. The lightbulb in the head. One sudden "Ah hah" moment. One of those things that only happens after procrastinating for such a long time.

So without further suspense, here is my fantastic "Ah hah moment", my "lightbulb in the head."




5 minutes later.........................




>.<

So onwards! And welcome to Life’s Like That. A journey into the unknown.

2 comments:

Boss Stewie said...

TO INFITY.. AND BEYOND!!!

Yi Jun said...

cool! keep ur blog alive!