Friday, April 04, 2008

Biting Mangoes

I woke up this morning kind of early, 10:30 am...yeah thats early for a Saturday. I switched on the TV to watch MTV. A show called Popparazi was being played. I guess I don't regularly watch this show, but for some reason, that particular segment, Marion Counter was making some really interesting comments. I got to say it takes a lot of guts to make these kind of jokes on TV. Luckily a lot of people don't really get the jokes in Malaysia.

Marion Caunter

There was this promo of the show Top Model with Tyson Beckford, I believe. He's a black male model/actor. He did this scene of biting a mango to demonstrate how to sell an item in front of a camera, which was the episode's theme.

So Marion says after, "Tyson, you can take a bite of my mango any time." And Dom, the co-host, I think didn't know what to say.

I would have said "I think mango-eating is a great past time" "Mangoes are good because the fruit is usually sweet" "The tongue is really sensitive to sweet fruit" XD

"I also like apples. how do u like them apples?" or "i think mangoes go well with apples"

oh if u haven't seen it....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mr Gin said...

Biting mangoes aeh...hmmm...

Leon said...

yep lol...biting the mangoes. Pretty sweet fruit. hows the apples? haha.