Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just chilling...well not really

After sat night partying, Sunday is always a chill day. Not really. I hit the gym yet again. Currently, I am in the habit of hitting the gym when I have free time, which I have a lot of at the moment.

Well Mois was quite a happening place on Saturday night. I don't remember seeing the place so packed before. A lot has changed in the last three weeks. QE 2 seems to have lost it's spark for the most part. The Penang crowd is really fickle and seemed to have moved to Mois. Mois also has a VIP section which they should have opened up sooner. It's quite cool to be in the vip section. They decored the section with beds and couches. Very nice. I have always thought the posh bedroom curtain decor is quite the trend now a days as Babylon has it across the street.

So with the VIP section, Mois now has something other clubs don't have in Penang. While common in clubs in other countries, it isn't so in Malaysia. Mois catches on quickly.

No comments: