Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back to Penang

I just arrived back in Penang a few days ago. The flight back seemed shorter than towards the US. I don't know why, but this time around it seemed more bearable. Flying back, the stop in Germany was quicker and the flight time maybe an hour less. The time to Singapore probably was slightly quicker as well.

For those who don't know, Singapore airlines is well known for their top notch service. Well, part of it is probably because they hire younger flight attendants compared to some of their western counterparts. As superficial as it may seem, I do believe it's the way of the world. And as customers compare services, they'll remember the environment of Singapore airlines to be much more pleasing compared to others.

I was thinking at the same time, that the way Singaporean airlines have their flight attendants done up is quite interesting. The make up and hair make them look quite nice like they are going to a ball and their uniforms emphasize all the right places, while covering up the attendant from head to toe. I had a couple of conflicting thoughts going on, these women were quite hot looking yet I generally don't perceive Singapore women to be any prettier than any of the other asian races. And did flying on Singapore airlines change my mind? nope. Make up, hair, and clothes can really make a difference thats for sure.

I started to hit the gym and picked up from where I left off three weeks ago. I think I'm just going to add cardio as a part of my workout from now on. Sure it'll take longer, but I don't think I'll be feeling a lot more tired. Thank goodness for low impact elliptical machines. If I had the money and the space, I'd consider getting one of these for myself.

No comments: