Friday, January 25, 2008

AI: season 7 and making a stop and one stop

As my life feels uneventful as of late, hence my later blog entries...heh. Well the last two or so days i've felt quite pooped for some reason. American Idol started showing on Star TV. Now it's season 7. I think most of the talent has been wrung out of the first few seasons. The talent is less, but the talentless are as strong as ever. Most of the really good singers seem to be those who are coming of age. At least a steady supply comes of age every year. So I suppose American Idol can fill in the ranks for a decent season. At some point I did think that the contestants would eventually get poorer until people couldn't take it anymore, but I guess I was wrong.

Besides that, I've recently gone to one stop and ordered a laser printer cartridge from one of the stores. One stop looks really dead. This used to be quite the happening complex, but now few crawl the deserted stores looking to do shopping. Even the rock of the shopping center, aka the computer shops which have been there for ages have started to relocate elsewhere. Some have gone to the lower floor for better visibility and some have just closed up shop. Will someone go and do something with the shopping complex or will it become another komtar? Probably the latter eventually, but at least it's still better than komtar.

No comments: