Sunday, May 27, 2007

From out of nowhere .....



It's been about 5 months into the year. I've been impressed with a lot of movies. Pirates was decent, although not great, better than the second. They did a decent job of closing the trilogy.

But for me, the best movies weren't those big sequel blockbusters such as Pirates or Spiderman. Among the best so far was 300 because it was somewhat novel. The same old can get sometimes boring. That's why I found myself liking it despite some drab parts in the movie.


Every few years an incredibly funny movie comes around that has me rolling around in laughter. Think....Jim Carey movies. Now the most totally unexpected hilarious movie comes in the form of Blades of Glory. Oh I couldn't stop laughing the whole movie. Besides the poor story and some boring parts, the funny moments had me tearing up from laughing. I didn't know what to expect. In the end, I thought it was best movie for my ten bucks so far this year. I went in expecting decent laughs and got way more than I ever thought. I'd just like to add, totally off topic, that the girl in the movie is major cute... :)

No comments: